U//nite will be serving in the City of Xenia on April 28, 8:30am - 3pm. Please register below by Monday, April 23! T-shirts will be included for all those who register.
- Dress for the weather as most jobs will be outside (wear clothes that can get dirty).
- Bring a lunch!
- All students will be supervised and transported by an adult.
- Students and their youth leaders will be assigned projects at Simon Kenton Bridges of Hope, Jeremiah Tree Ministry, and with Greene County Parks and Trails.
- ALL STUDENTS PARTICIPATING MUST FILL OUT THE 2018 MEDICAL RELEASE FORM BELOW.
- Students and Leaders, please register by April 23 in order to receive a t-shirt and in order for leaders to plan for the event.