· ALL FOR GOD’S GLORY We desire in our individual and corporate life to be permeated by a passion for enjoying and displaying the supremacy of God in all things for the delight and blessing of all people.
· CHRIST-CENTERED WORSHIP We desire that our corporate worship--in its focus, in its joyful intensity, in its response to God and one another-- declare the supremacy and sufficiency of Christ for the whole of life to the glory of God, the Father.
· SPIRIT-LED LEADERSHIP We believe that leadership must lead the body of Christ, by life and word, to “perform” God’s “script”—to understand, embody, and commend the transformative work of God in Jesus through the Holy Spirit.
· BELIEVER PRIESTS We believe that every believer has been gifted and called to enable the body to “grow up into” Christ. There are no spectators in the body of Christ, only Spirit-empowered ministers of God’s grace in Christ.
· ELDER/DEACON LEADERSHIP We believe that God desires that the body of Christ be lead by elders and served by deacons under the leadership of those elders. We also believe that our structuring of those offices must allow the church to maximize the potential of its leadership to grow, protect, enable, and mobilize this body for the glory of God.
· BIBLICAL TEACHING We will seek out and submit ourselves to biblical instruction in order to know, practice and share the Word(s) of life.
· “GLOCAL” EVANGELISM We believe God’s mission compels us to transform communities, at home and abroad, through proclaiming and living out the good news of God’s lavish, unconditional, transforming love in Jesus.
· PARTNERING TOGETHER FOR THE GOSPEL We desire to partner with other believers in reaching the lost, encouraging the saved, raising up shepherds, caring for the needy, and protecting the message of the Gospel.
· SIMPLICITY IN OUR PROGRAMMING We do not desire busy lives, but kingdom-focused lives (wise, Spirit-led, abundant, procreative), ones satisfied in God and giving honor to his gracious holy name.
· SPIRITUAL GROWTH AS A JOURNEY We seek to be a congregation where people are challenged to grow in grace over time, however haltingly or sporadic that growth may appear to be, and to walk/journey with God without fear of rejection from others.
· TIMELY RECONCILIATION OF RELATIONSHIPS We strive to be a people who are quick to deal with offenses between individuals. We want to honestly approach others with the right spirit when offended and resist being defensive when others approach us in an effort to be at peace with all men. We want to be quick to both request forgiveness and grant it to others when appropriate, not letting real and/or perceived scratches become gashes.
· DIVERSITY IN OUR RELATIONSHIPS We believe that God intends, and thus has called and enabled, his children to go all out to promote the unity of his family, all those who have trusted in Christ. Any gathering of God’s people must strive to welcome and embrace as brothers and sisters everyone God adopts into his family in Christ—no matter their age, stage of life, gender, socio-economic status, or ethnicity. This is essential for our protection, flourishing and witness to the world, in short, to live to the praise of God’s glory.